Our team at MuraBella Animal Hospital provides a high level of veterinary care to the St. Augustine community. Our level of care is maintained by the state of the art diagnostic equipment and highly-trained staff used to treat your pet. Some of the services we provide include:
- Preventive Medicine
- Wellness Programs
- Grooming Services
- Senior Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Digital Radiography
- Surgical Procedures
- Nutritional Counseling
- Holistic Medicine Acupuncture
- Companion Class 4 Cold Laser
- Medication Purchase / Refills
- Reproductive Services
- Client Education Portal
- In-house laboratory – blood work results in just 10 minutes!
- Free Drop Off Service – leave your pet at our hospital for their appointment anytime between 7:45am and 5:45pm
Tell your friends about us and receive a $15 credit when they schedule!
Types of Pets Treated:
- Most Exotics*
*We apologize, but due to an extreme allergy we are not able to treat Rabbits. Please contact us to find out if we can treat your exotic pet!